The Local 2404 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee is composed of two labour trustees and two management trustees.
Funding is provided by contractors signatory to the Pile Drivers, Divers, Bridge, Dock & Wharf Builders Local Union 2404 collective agreement at the rate negotiated.
The local 2404 JATC is responsible for providing:
- Pile Driver/Bridgeworker apprenticeship classes.
- Safety training as required by signatory contractors
- Support equipment training
- CWB welder certification
Members of Local 2404 also are eligible to attend leadership training programs at the Carpenters International Training Center in Las Vegas including:
- Superintendent Career training
- 3rd year apprentice program
- Journeyman Leadership Program
- 212 Journeyman Program
- Collaborative Leadership Program
Diving members are eligible to attend Diving specific training at the Carpenters International Training Center in Las Vegas including:
- Kirby Morgan Hat Technician
- Underwater Bridge Inspection
- Underwater welding certification
BECOME A MEMBER
Join the over 1150 men and women (and counting) who we represent in the marine construction, land foundation and diving industries.